The core of running a successful business is ensuring maximum productivity. But, as a business owner you may not realize ways you can improve or even track the productivity of your employees. To increase productivity in your business, you need to first know where you stand. This is where MaidEasy comes in handy for a busy cleaning business owner like yourself. MaidEasy software was created by cleaning company owners specifically to aid cleaning companies in running their business more efficiently.
Here are 4 ways you can increase the productivity of your cleaning company:
1. Training and development.
You will want to ensure your cleaning staff has the tools they need for success. Provide your employees with the necessary training needed to be more efficient in their work. For example, you can offer training on the use of new cleaning equipment or products or train them on how to communicate with clients effectively. A small investment in the development of your staff will result in a more efficient faster cleaning process that doesn’t compromise the quality of the work.
2. Quality Cleaning Products
It can take a lot longer to clean any area of a home or commercial space with inexpensive and low quality cleaning products. You will want to ensure you are providing your cleaning staff with quality cleaning products, which will make a significant difference in the time taken to complete a cleaning job. Having the best tools at their disposal will also improve employee satisfaction.
3. Set Goals
A simple way to measure success and profitability is to set goals for both your business and your staff. You will want to set SMART goals for your business. SMART goals are Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, and Time-bound. Setting SMART goals will help to push you further, giving you a sense of direction, and help to organize and reach your goals. On your own, measuring performance can be a difficult and time-consuming task. Fortunately, with MaidEasy Software, we make it easy!
4. Measure Productivity with MaidEasy
By using MaidEasy Software, you make it easy to measure your company’s productivity because the data you need is all stored in our software.
- Employees can clock in and out, on site, using our mobile app, making it easy to know who showed up on time as well as how long each job takes.
- Send reminders via text, email, or call to clients to guarantee cleaning times and reduce time wasted for your employees on no-show cleanings.
- Store job details for individual clients so your cleaners know the specific requests made by the client—improving quality of work and keeping your clientele happy.
- Run reports. MaidEasy’s ability to run reports is easily one of the most beneficial tools when measuring productivity. We can run reports on how profitable every 5 minutes of the day is, which is helpful in knowing both how productive your employees are as well as how profitable your clients are.
To get the most out of MaidEasy and its tools, it’s important to note that you need to use it! Entering in client details, creating invoices, paying your employees are all ways you can use our software. And by doing so, we can easily generate reports for your company on profitability, volume, gross profit, lead summary, and more.
Try MaidEasy Software Today for Free
Stop being unsure of where your residential cleaning company stands. Now’s the time to create a strategy, set goals and KPIs, and increase your productivity. Grow your business with MaidEasy!